Data Center and Backup Generator System at 32 Avenue of the Americas. See more →
Chiller Plant and Cooling Tower installation at Saint Luke's Hospital. See more →
Chiller renovation and Radiator replacement at the Empire State Building. See more →
Historic Park Avenue Armory restoration. See more →
Our environmentally friendly construction and maintenance practices are LEED-certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, and our environmental consciousness brings tax credits to our clients, ultimately paying for their HVAC systems.
Why Choose Us?
- Union: Local 638A Steamfitters (covering all five boroughs of NYC)
- Member: Mechanical Contractors Association of America, Inc.
- Member: National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau
- Member: Greater New York Welding Chapter
- OSHA certified
- Insurance and bonding: The Dale Group
- Incorporation: March 1, 1989
- 2009 Community Service Award - Best of New Construction and Renovation. A decade award from the Building of America Network for construction and renovation of the World Financial Center Winter Garden HVAC system.
- 2002 Most Innovative New Construction and Renovation Projects. Awarded by the New York Construction Review for the Winter Garden HVAC system.